ENT:BeingLookedAtByLocalPlayer optimisation (#1514)
* ENT:BeingLookedAtByLocalPlayer optimisation
- ENT.ViewDistance can now set the maximum distance the worldtip is displayed at when looking at an entity.
- The distance check now uses the view entity's ShootPos if its a player, just like the local player does. This makes the result consistent between a player and spectators.
- Order of operations changed in ENT:Think and ENT:BeingLookedAtByLocalPlayer to do traces last - optimises entities too far from the player from doing an unnecessary eyetrace.
* Changed ViewDistance to MaxWorldTipDistance