* Fix DBinder when its convar is set to NaN
* Fix DBinder overriding SetSelected( bool )
* Changed max value for Frame Blend's Shutter slider so it doesn't just
* Frame Blend now uses its own render target
* Prevent potential stack overflows in scripted_ents.Get
Increased offset for rollermine to prevent it from spawning below ground
Fixed deriving from DDragBase requiring to define OnModified
Fixed errors when calling Setup() without second argument on
DProperty_Float and DProperty_Int
Fix DFrame buttons height (#1423)
* Change DFrame buttons height from 31 to 24
Change DFrame Close, Minimize and Maximize buttons height from 31 (which makes them square and taller than the actual header and its draggable area, which are both 24 pixels tall) to 24. It makes the buttons to be the same height as the frame draggable and visual header height.
* Fix DFrame buttons UV
- Fix DFrame buttons (Close, Minimize, Maximize and Restore) UV coordinates to represent their actual size.
UV bounds of these buttons will fill the whole rectangle with texture without a gap on the bottom, which forces to make buttons 31 pixels tall to look okay, yet their clickable area goes down further than their visible part.
- Fix DFrame border UV, make the header 24 pixels tall, as it is in the texture, instead of 32 pixels tall.
Added notice about mount.cfg to gameinfo.txt (#1372)
Had a lot of headscratching because hammer didn't listen at all to the changes I did to this file, realised Garrysmod uses mount.cfg instead of gameinfo.txt for mounting.
TTT: delay MapSettingsSpawned output to next tick
Work around edge case where `ttt_map_settings` could be hooked up to
kill some entities via its `MapSettingsSpawned` output, which seems to
create a race condition on some PCs where the entities hooked up to the
output will not be properly initialized yet, leading to a GMod crash
(somehow). Pushing the output to the next tick gives every entity an
opportunity to initialize.
More minor vgui fixes
* DColorCombo's palette will update the DColorMixer's color +
DColorCombo's margins consistent between tabs
* DNumberScratch.OnValueChanged will no longer have nil value as first
argument in some cases
* Added DPropertySheet.GetItems + DPropertySheet.SetupCloseButton margin