Items still collide correctly with vehicles now, but turned off actual local-space parenting for all but the trains. It seems to work better in the other vehicles (HAB, scrap heli, modular car flatbeds) if the items are kept in world space and therefore allowed to roll around freely
- Trains now repeatedly check for ability to couple while colliding. Previous if the coupling failed for any reason on initial touch, it wouldn't try again until backing off and retrying.
- Two fixes for trains colliding with other trains up against a static object.
- Added methods to check all, or individual, train track splines in prefabs for potential tangent issues.
- Fixed up the dodgy tangents in four train tunnel prefabs.
- Removed the temporary workaround for the broken ones, and some now-unused methods.
- Regenerated spline data.
- Some formatting.
One remaining problem with the updated splines joining up so this can't go on Main just yet.