Add ICodeEditor.OpenAddon, including a toolbar option to open the addon in your current code editor. This only supports VS Code right now.
Add Control Modes to Project Settings
- Add Input page to project settings, set up ControlModes meta
- Use generated input tags in GameScreen/GameList
- Update WarningBox to support one-line widgets
Use .addon for project templates
- Removed template.json.
- Use AddonConfig meta to show information in the addon creator dialog.
- Allows template creators to set up any information for their addon to be passed to newly created addons.
* Remove view entity sound bias, always 12u in front without the pitch issues
* Update carpet materials to use carpet surface
* Update concrete materials to use concrete surface
* Base reverb volume reduced drastically
Remove view entity sound bias, always 12u in front without the pitch issues
Update carpet materials to use carpet surface
Update concrete materials to use concrete surface
Base reverb volume reduced drastically
* Add Launcher widget to the Editor, lists active addons for you to launch into without having to use the main game UI
* Can also create your own configs
* Set active gamemode on launcher config update - Hammer "Load in engine after building" will pick from Launcher