- After local player folds, still show their cards to them, but greyed out
- More work on card sync
- Cleaned up SubOnPlayerLeaving code
- Make sure local player's cards refresh immediately when sent
- Fixed betting rounds not ending until the end of going around the table. Now moves on immediatey if everyone has had a turn and the bets are equal.
- Fixed the next betting round not always starting on the right player.
- Fix the raise minimums to follow the rules correctly
- Made the action UI less complicated, now only showing the amount your bet will increase
- Always send card player data for all players, less bug-prone
- Move some CardPlayerData methods to server-only
If a player leaves the poker game (quits/dies), but has a higher bet than anyone still in the game due to being all-in for an amount that nobody else could afford, that leaves that portion of the pot in a nominally unclaimable state since poker rules state that a player can only claim winnings from each other player up to the value of their bet. Previously this was paid out in an awkward way that could end up with non-winners claiming the "bonus" scrap. Bonus winnings are now divided equally between the winner(s) (plural in the case of a draw result) of a round.