- Added even smaller card images for the community cards on the table.
- Added a static dictionary of those cards to the table itself. Fixes a bug where if the player hasn't used a poker UI yet, the community cards of an in-progress poker game near them would show as blank.
Unity was taking a dumb amount of time just to assign a sprite in world space UI. In editor it was >1ms per assignment. Made large cards be 512 at max size instead of 2048 which improves the time a lot.
- After local player folds, still show their cards to them, but greyed out
- More work on card sync
- Cleaned up SubOnPlayerLeaving code
- Make sure local player's cards refresh immediately when sent