For whatever reason UI shaders never seem to be lit quit right, ending up too bright or dark in different situations. I've now made a basic playing card plane and applied the card texture to it, and using that as the backing for the community cards instead. That gets it lit correctly, and then the UI component just adds a multiplied sprite of the card's actual content. Same trick the hand-held cards use.
CylinderBase01, CylinderBase02, CylinderBase03, CylinderTop02, Collider (the small one on the arm), and CylinderTop01 changed from Vehicle World to Vehicle Detailed. The Vehicle World layer is only used for actual driving physics, so anything that's not a big chunky area of a vehicle can probably be on the Vehicle Detailed layer instead, which handles the detailed collisions from players or bullets.
Fixed SetFloatFixed using the deltaTime parameter instead of the dampTime parameter in the dampTime field.
Reduced 'speed' and 'vehicleSteering' dampTimes since they became pretty slow - since all the parameters have been using deltaTime instead of the actual dampTime since 35700 this wasn't visible before.
This bugfix fixes the glitchy animations on players holding guns in demos, although that seems to be partly related to another bug where demos are running around 4% slow.
When PositionLerp wipes, reset the timeOffset values. Fixes players sliding at the start of demos after jumping to a new position: The TimeOffset was using old values from the previous run until the full TimeOffsetInterval passed and all the old values got shuffled out.
Merge CardGames->Main. Protocol++. Adds:
- Only the winner(s) in a showdown is now forced to show their hand. Others players can choose to show.
- Local player can still see what cards they had in the left-side UI after folding.
- Winner's hand is now shown in the central UI alert.
Electrical counter fixes:
- Visual: Font size now scales smaller when the number doesn't fit
- Visual: Better centered the numbers
- Performance: Set the camera on the UI canvas on init, so Unity doesn't call FindObjectWithTag on it constantly. Disabled Raycast Target on a couple of UI elements.