Fixed horses often dismounting the player on top of the horse. Horse dismounting will now prioritise the left and right side dismount points. Also lowered the default ground-based dismount points to near the ground, with backup dismount points that are higher up.
Hooked up destroyable vehicle lock FX. Refactored the code lock visual script. Moved LODComponent to just before the standard time in execution order, so that other scripts can cancel out the effects of PlayOnShow in their own OnEnable methods if necessary.
- Increased caboose lighting check from every 10 seconds to every 5
- Fixed listen server bug where LightGroupAtTime could miss the intended IO Entity by getting stuck looking at the server-size version
Don't show the vehicle lock keycode on the lift at all (prevent others seeing the code because you're probably using the same code for your base, aren't you?). You can always destroy the lock if you forget your code.
Merge ModularCarCodeLocks -> Main. Replaces modular car key locks with code locks.
- At vehicle lifts: Add a code lock (same cost as a key lock was - 75 metal frags), view the code lock's code, change the code, or remove the lock.
- Damage a module down to 20% health or less to enable an interaction to break the lock (on the whole vehicle). Or push it to a vehicle lift (note: pushing codelocked vehicles is disabled in safe zones).
- Once you've entered the code once, you're whitelisted and don't have to enter it again.
- No guest codes, but I'm open to adding them if there's significant demand.
Fixed cryptic networking errors when spawning a car. It seems that you can't create new class instances inside a Load method. CarLock was being created there in some situations.
Fixed car locks getting errors if the save file had a null lock code.