Icon appearance changes:
- Let icons show at full opacity everywhere EXCEPT the belt (stands out too much when the inventory isn't open). This helps a lot with the "washed out" look.
- Belt icons set to 90% opacity.
- Updated some icons that I'd missed, that aren't linked to any icon prefab
- Rebuilt all loot panels; even ones that linked to the icon prefab didn't update until their prefabs were regenerated
Change delivery fee to be per purchase instead of per quantity - each time you click Buy you will be charged one delivery fee no matter what quantity specified
Immediately reset order quantities to 0 after clicking Buy
More static elevator work
Added an ElevatorStaticFloor Trigger that designates a floor
Static elevators now find all of the floor triggers beneath them and use them as floors, instead of requiring elevator blocks every 3 units
Floor triggers can be placed at arbitrary heights
- Removed deferred mesh decal script from corridor_straight_a_9m as it was generating a bunch of NREs due to having no renderer.
- Darkened WorkCart cabin glass albedo, you could hardly see out of it
- Fixed Shared Spline Data not saving changes to the prefab when it changed. Unity pls stop introducing new systems for saving prefab changes
Fixed models loaded by ClientsideModel() losing their modelbounds data on map disconnect due to them being reloaded (for now, we don't reload such models)
Fixed String DTVar callbacks not being called at all
Added Trace.HitLayer( layer )
Fixed ModelEntity.ClearCollisionLayers (takes no args)
CollisionGroup.Trigger is bullshit, just do EnableSolidCollisions = false
Water surface can be shot