Fixed crash due to GlowList containing stale glows
Fixed rare animgraph crash, possibly due to broken animgraph or missing animations
Fixed crash in C_BaseEntity::PostNetworkDataReceived when entity has no managed pointer
Set up sentry before reporting minidumps
- Use plane collision instead of world for water bubble FX.
- Removed manual culling for bubbles, instead keeping a plane at the water's surface for collision culling instead.
- Instead of needing world collision to cull the bubbles inside the sub when in the sub is moving reverse, just don't show bubbles FX at all for players who are mounted to the sub.
Tidying up push code.
- Added a standard push procedure to BaseVehicle (previously the method was blank), unifying a base push that can be overridden if desired for different vehicle types, but kept if a "standard" push is okay. Handles pushing in any direction and flipping over. Currently used for modular cars and submarines.
- MiniCopter, Kayak, and MotorRowboat keep their custom pushes.
- Moved the rigidbody wake and metabolism subtraction on push to BaseVehicle, since it's the same for all pushes, even the custom ones. Boat and kayak pushes subtracted two calories instead of 3 like the others. Rather than add yet another parameter, standardised them all to 3.
- Moved push validity checks in MotorRowboat and Kayak out of DoPushAction and into CanPushNow.
Pass true to Return to clear array so it doesn't remember values next time, and properly clean up network tags when clearing them. This fixes tag methods not being called client-side and when you remove a tag from something that only has one tag