Added health vitals to the card table UI so that the player can see how they're doing. Everything scaled to 1.5 so that it matches how it looks in the HUD, since the normal HUD is scaled for 1280x720 and the poker UI is scaled for 1920x1080. Unfortunately this meant scaling every element since just scaling the entire canvas created a blurry mess.
- Fixed betting rounds not ending until the end of going around the table. Now moves on immediatey if everyone has had a turn and the bets are equal.
- Fixed the next betting round not always starting on the right player.
- Fix the raise minimums to follow the rules correctly
- Made the action UI less complicated, now only showing the amount your bet will increase
- Always send card player data for all players, less bug-prone
- Move some CardPlayerData methods to server-only
If a player leaves the poker game (quits/dies), but has a higher bet than anyone still in the game due to being all-in for an amount that nobody else could afford, that leaves that portion of the pot in a nominally unclaimable state since poker rules state that a player can only claim winnings from each other player up to the value of their bet. Previously this was paid out in an awkward way that could end up with non-winners claiming the "bonus" scrap. Bonus winnings are now divided equally between the winner(s) (plural in the case of a draw result) of a round.
When the server loads a save and a player was mounted, move them to a valid dismount position if there is one instead of just spawning them at the spot they were mounted. Fixes getting stuck in the poker table among other things.