- A little bit of tidying on NetworkEntity - making it clear that the Connection/IsConnected is actually only set on the Server side.
- Some new car audio.
- Fixed up all warnings outside of BuildingSystem.
Fixed proxy players sending damage to the server. Only the owner client should actually send bullet damage, or else every person observing two proxy players shoot each other would have them send damage to the server, multiplying the damage done.
Fixed issues with how bullets work:
- Tigger colliders used to stop bullets. Not anymore.
- Shooting from too close to someone used to ignore and shoot past them. Not anymore.
Just need Paul's car collider update as well to make shooting car passengers work perfectly.
- Held items can now be marked as AllowUseWhileDriving. Default is false.
- Vehicle automatically puts away invalid items being held when entering, and tries to select a valid one from the player's belt instead.
- Currently unselectable items in the player's belt are tinted red and partially transparent.