Update protobuf CodeGenerator (struct fixes, improved dispose error message)
Half3 and VectorData protobufs are now structs
Fix receiving trees not pooling on the client
Fix server not returning map notes to the pool when a new one is placed
Fix client not disposing team data when receiving an updated copy
Hopefully fixed MapNote pooling bug for real!
NPC.MarkEnemyAsEluded and NPC.ClearEnemyMemory now have an optional argument - enemy
Added NPC.HasEnemyEluded, NPC.HasEnemyMemory, NPC.GetEnemyLastKnownPos, NPC.GetEnemyLastSeenPos, NPC.GetEnemyLastTimeSeen, NPC.GetEnemyFirstTimeSeen - All of these have an optional argument - enemy, which defaults to GetEnemy()
Added NPC.SetIdealYawAndUpdate( yaw, yawSpeed = -1 )
[D11] Fixes for the local game server:
1. Terminating the http thread when the game server is stopped to release the TCP port. Otherwise the client can't download the map.
2. Terminating the ping server without spitting nasty exceptions.
3. Using world cache for the server running in editor. Otherwise the map is not generated and client can't download the map.
4. Removing the hack: now local server returns full URL of the map, including the correct network address and port.
Different lifecycle for the TCP Ping server:
Stopping the tcp ping server if the main Unity thread is not responding.
Restarting the tcp server if the main thread is back.
This is also to be used by Rustwork to receive heartbeats from servers and populate the server list correspondingly.
First pass on letting players destroy an empty chassis on a vehicle lift
Once all modules have been removed the destroy option appears
Once pressed, has a 10 second countdown before the chassis is destroyed
The player can cancel the destroy at any time while the countdown is active
Vehicles now store a list of recent drivers, a driver is cleared from the list every 3 seconds
If no driver is on a vehicle, use a driver from the list of recent drivers when assigning the initiator for damage in TriggerHurtNotChild
Add PlayerCheckLimit hook (#1329)
* Add PlayerCheckLimit hook
* Call hook with limits also
* Maxcount should be after count
Also message about limit hit with hook results like regular code path
* rid of the whitespace
Co-authored-by: Python1320 <Python1320@users.noreply.github.com>
Mass resize/re-render in spawnmenu
Delete physics of Toolgun ghosts
Disable "drive" option for jeeps
Replacement HTML for gui.OpenURL w/out Steam Overlay
Fixed Overlay and Motion Blur not working with "poster" well
Fixed 1px gap with certain settings of Toy Town effect